Satisfaction Guaranteed or First Claim Free (the “Offer”) – Terms and Conditions
- We will waive or refund our fees for assisting you to make an R&D tax relief claim with HMRC (a “Claim”) in the event you are dissatisfied with our services, subject to these terms and conditions.
- Our fees for the first accounting period only apply to the Offer. Our fees for any other accounting period will not be subject to waiver or refund under the Offer.
- You must notify us of your dissatisfaction and the issues causing such dissatisfaction immediately upon becoming aware of such issues and, in any event, within 24 hours.
- The Offer will not apply in respect of, and we will have no liability to remedy, any issues causing dissatisfaction that are not brought to our attention within 24 hours.
- Subject to clause 4 of these terms and conditions, you must give us reasonable opportunity to remedy such issues causing dissatisfaction (where possible to do so). The Offer will not apply in respect of any issues causing dissatisfaction that we reasonably believe we have remedied to an appropriate and satisfactory level.
- The Offer will not apply in respect of, and we will have no liability to remedy, any issues causing dissatisfaction that are beyond our reasonable control, including (but not limited to):
- HMRC opening an enquiry into any Claim;
- HMRC not paying a Claim within the expected timescale;
- HMRC not agreeing with our interpretation of qualifying R&D projects or expenses, where the risk of this has been explained to you prior to submission of the Claim;
- delays caused by information not provided or action not taken by you or third parties; and
- events of force majeure.
- If you are dissatisfied with our services, but decide to proceed with submitting a Claim using the report provided by us as part of our services, we will be under no obligation and have no liability to take any further action in respect of the Claim or to support the Claim if an enquiry or request for further information is raised by HMRC.
- Purchase of our services is subject to separate terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or withdraw the Offer at any time.
- These terms and conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any advertising or promotional material, or with any communications.
- Our decision is final in respect of all matters relating to the Offer.
- We will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage suffered or incurred by you or any third party in connection with the Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- The Offer and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Zest Tax Limited of Pembroke House, Llantarnam Park Way, Cwmbran, Torfaen, NP44 3AU.